What Electric Indoor Grill Is the Best?
Is it time to finally replace your indoor electric grill? If so, how do you know where to start looking for a replacement item and how to pick the best? One of the best places to comparison shop is online, since you can compare a variety of different grills in terms of their features, pros, cons, and prices.
In terms of choosing the best grill, this article will enable you to become more familiar with some of the best electric indoor grills that are currently available on the market.
As you likely know, each consumer wants to maximize the value they receive in a grill for the price that they pay. Thus, you may want to spend some time thinking about what price point you want to pay for a grill, which features are important to you in an indoor grill, and whether you are willing to accept some of the cons that might accompany certain models of grills.
After completing this step, check out the top three grills below to see if any of these meet your needs!
Option 1: Hamilton Beach 25360 Indoor Flavor/Searing Grill
The Hamilton Beach 25360 Indoor Flavor/Searing Grill features an oversized drip tray to catch runoff, the use of indicator lights so you know when your food is ready, and a grill that consistently delivers top notch results. Perhaps one of the best features is that clean up is a breeze, since many of the parts are safe to use in the dishwasher.
- Indicator Lights let you know when your food has reached its desired temperature
- An oversized drip tray
- The ability to sear your food at high temperatures
- Two different options: stainless steel with lid or stainless steel lid with window
- Nonstick technology
- The ability to preheat the grill
- Excellent flavors
- Lightweight (only 8.1 pounds), so you can move it when needed
- Small cooking area means you can only cook small portions at one time
- Hard to store the grill in small spaces
- No brush is included to aid in the scrubbing process
- While it is good for cooking fresh foods, frozen foods do not cook well on here
The Hamilton Beach 25360 Indoor Flavor/Searing Grill provides a great choice for an indoor grill. It is highly rated, it has indicator lights to let you know when your food has been cooked, and it is lightweight.
However, it can be hard to scrub and it is not ideal when cooking for a lot of people.
Overall, this product is great if you are looking for a low cost way to cook meat and seafood indoors. This product is especially ideal if you will only be cooking for one to two people.
If you will be cooking for a large group, you might want to consider an alternate item, such as the ones reviewed below.
Option 2: West Bend 6111 Heart Smart Indoor Grill
When considering the features of the West Bend 6111 Heart Smart Indoor Grill, there is much to appreciate. This grill enables you to cook with almost o smoke and to use the dishwasher for easy cleanup.
Additionally, the grill also lets you make much more than meat!
- The option to cook food or simply keep food warm
- Glass cover keeps bugs out and your food warm, while allowing you to see it as It cooks
- You will not be breathing in smoke when using this grill; in fact, there is almost no smoke that will come off of it
- The ribbed bottom will capture excess grease, which will make your meal healthier
- Some parts are dishwasher safe
- Handles do not transmit heat
- Cleaning up can be hard
- Heating element may wear out within a couple years
- Slow to heat up
- Bulky to store
- Not good for meat that is thick
- Small plate for grilling
The West Bend 6111 Heart Smart Indoor Grill is a small grill that can be used indoors. It is especially popular because it emits almost no smoke, has a cover, and some parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
However, it is also difficult to store and it is hard to cook certain types of meat on this product.
This may be a good product if you are only cooking for a small number of people and thinner types of meat. It is great for keeping food warm and for cooking most types of meat.
However, if you are looking for an indoor grill that gets hot more quickly or one that is easier to clean, you may want to consider a different product.
Option 3: Zojirushi EB-DLC10 Indoor Electric Grill
The Zojirushi EB-DLC10 Indoor Electric Grill is a third option for consumers who are seeking a highly rated indoor electric grill. This grill affords people with the option of a grill that provides easy clean up, a stylish design, and a large grilling area.
One of its main features is that it provides consumers with a one-year limited warranty on labor and parts that are associated with the grill.
- Stylish black design that is made from stainless steel
- The grill comes apart which makes cleaning easier
- Wide surface for grilling meat and seafood
- Uses a coating that helps prevent food from sticking
- The heating element is made of 1,500-watt power
- Does not get hot enough
- The unit may not be durable and could break after a few uses
- The plug may short or not fit into your outlet
- Poor customer service
- Difficult to clean
The Zojirushi EB-DLC10 Indoor Electric Grill comes in a beautiful black stainless steel material. It makes an appealing aesthetic addition to the kitchen.
However, the unit may not get hot enough for your needs and customer service is poor if there is a problem.
The Zojirushi EB-DLC10 Indoor Electric Grill may be an ideal choice for you if you are looking for a large grilling surface. Many consumers like the design of this grill over others.
However, some problems have been reported when it comes time to clean the grill, contact customer service, or plug in the unit.