Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill Review
The modern era has paved the way for more conveniences, and this includes cooking food, and specifically, grilling. Traditionally, barbecues use charcoal or gas to cook the food over a flame, but now, electric grills are being used. What is an electric grill? How does it work?
Electric grills work like traditional grills but with electricity as the fuel source. It does not use any charcoal, which means that it does not have a flame or emit smoke.
It is made with a metal heating plate that becomes hot enough to grill any food items such as steaks, vegetables, and pre-cooked food. The grill surfaces are usually non-stick so they are easy to clean and cook food evenly.
The best electric grills are made with safety in mind. They come with drip trays to prevent mess and clean easily. They have adjustable temperature settings according to the kind of food item being cooked. Other features to consider when buying a high-quality electric grill are the size, temperature control, timer, and easy start.
You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to purchase a high-end electric grill. The Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill is an example of a quality grill that comes at an affordable price.
To learn more about the Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill, here are its features, advantages, and limitations, some of which comes from the feedback of users.
- The Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill is made with a die-cast aluminum grill plate with unique design at its bottom to prolong the heat time and shelter the heater
- It has a non-stick surface so It is easy to clean
- Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill has ridged surface where juices and grease drip through and a tray catches it all. This construction makes the grilled food less greasy, so it is healthier
- The cooking surface of Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill is 15” x 10”. It provides more room for food to be grilled to feed more people. It is great for barbeque parties, picnics, etc. Taking it to different locations is convenient because it is lightweight and portable
- The temperature of Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill is adjustable so you can set it according to the food being grilled. Vegetables and pre-cooked foods need a lower temperature, while steaks and other meat need higher temperatures.
The Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill is a high-quality electric grill, packed with features. It has many pros as enumerated by users, but it also has few cons.
- Value for your money
- Easy to use
- Less grease and fat in food
- Simple design
- Non-stick surface
- Easy to clean
- Long power cord
- Large cooking surface
- Ribbed surface with drip tray
- Adjustable temperature
- Finish easily comes off
Electric grills are an awesome substitute for charcoal grills. They are convenient, portable, and easy to use. You can even grill indoors with electric grills, which makes them a fantastic option for those who live in apartments or condos, where charcoal barbecuing is prohibited.
You can choose from wide variety of electric grills in appliance and online stores today. However, not all of these electric grills are safe and good quality. Some are expensive, but do they work as they are intended?
Other electric grills are cheaper, and they work just fine. Features to consider in electric grills are the cooking surface, weight, cord length, temperature, and more.
The Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill has more features compared to other electric grills. It has a temperature control to cook different food items such as chicken, fish, steak, and vegetables.
It promotes healthy eating as it cuts down on grease and fats from food with its ribbed surface and drip tray. It results to less greasy, less oily, delicious foods.
The Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill comes with 1-year warranty. It has a hassle-free return policy to ensure 100% product satisfaction. User feedback about Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill extol its light weight, long power cord, simple yet practical design, and more.
A few users, however, are not satisfied with one drawback: the finish of Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill comes off easily.
That one drawback is compensated by numerous advantages. No wonder many users are pleased with this Excelvan Indoor Electric Classic Plate Barbecue Grill. Try it now and see how convenient this electric grill is. More product details and the latest price can be found here.