When it comes to buying a new electric grill griddle combo, there are a variety of options on the market. It can be challenging to know which features are available and what your preferences are. As such, below we review three of the best electric grill griddle combos that are available for purchase.
All three of the options below are highly rated. After each option, you will have a better understanding about the features, pros, cons, and verdict about each grill griddle combo.
This article will help you become more familiar with three of the top products and will provide you with a starting point if you wish to search for even more electric grill griddle combos as you look for one that best matches your needs.
Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler
The Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler has a number of great features, which make this product an appealing choice. It has a drip tray, adjustable temperature to control the way your food cooks, and is made from stainless steel.
It provides customers with the option to use one of five different features (Panini maker, full griddle, contact grill, half grill and half griddle, or full griddle. With so many options, you will never have to wonder how to warm up dinner again!
- Dishwasher safe cooking plates make clean up easier
- Plates are coated with a nonstick surface so your food will come off easily
- You can use this product in five different ways, depending on what you are cooking
- Indicator lights and a temperature adjustment knob enable you to easily set the machine
- Contains a drip tray to remove excess grease from your food
- The grill does not get as hot as needed to cook some foods (i.e. pancakes)
- The grease may not drip properly to the drip pan, which makes for a mess in griddle
- The indicator lights do not always work well
- The heating element does not work well
The Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler provides an ideal choice for consumers who are looking for a machine that will give them a number of different cooking options. The nonstick coating, dishwasher safe plates, and stainless steel build make the machine a winning choice.
However, there are some issues with the machine, such as inadequate drainage and a heating element that may not always get as hot as you want.
The Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler is one of the highest rated electric grill and griddle machines on the market. If you are looking for a flexible machine that will allow you to cook a variety of items, this may be a great option for you.
If you are looking for a machine that gets extremely hot, you might want to reconsider purchasing this model though.
George Foreman GRP4800R Multi-Plate Evolve Grill
The George Foreman GRP4800R Multi-Plate Evolve Grill has a number of highly desired features. It can function in four unique ways, including a bake dish, grill, Panini machine, and a muffin pan.
Unlike other machines, you can purchase even more types of plates if you want to use the grill for other kinds of cooking.
- Lovely red color
- Comes with four different plates and you have the option to purchase more
- The hinge adjusts so that you can fit thick sandwiches and meats on the plate
- The plates are large enough to cook food for up to five people
- Nonstick coating
- Parts are dishwasher safe
- Drainage system removes up to 42% of fat from food
- Warms up quickly
- The nonstick coating on the plates does not last long
- Some of the plates shown may not be included and you will need to buy them separately
- The heating element does not work well (foods heats differently depending on where it is located on plate)
- Grill takes a long time to warm up
- The hinges may come loose
The George Foreman GRP4800R Multi-Plate Evolve Grill is one of the top rated electric grills on the market. While it is appealing to many consumers due to its red color, ability to cook for up to five people, and the option to cook using many different plate inserts (i.e., muffins, grill, etc.), there have been some problems.
Namely, the hinges may come loose, the heating element may not work well, and you may need to purchase the compatible plates separately.
Given the high rating, the majority of people who own this grill enjoy it. While the first grill/griddle combination that was reviewed above may be a better bet for those looking for a grill/griddle combination, this grill is ideal for individuals who wish to cook for a lot of people or those who plan to cook large cuts of meat on the machine.
Oster CKSTPM21WC-ECO DuraCeramic 2-in-1 Panini Machine and Grill
The Oster CKSTPM21WC-ECO DuraCeramic 2-in-1 Panini Machine and Grill has one of the lowest starting prices when it comes to an electric grill. In addition, it features easy cleaning, a floating hinge, and nonstick coating. Additionally, this machine is eco-friendlier than the other systems reviewed.
- Machine color comes in white
- The non-stick coating is made to prevent peeling, so it should last for years
- Saves energy by cooking food 20% more quickly
- The drip tray can be taken off the machine, so cleaning is easy
- The floating hinge allows you to warm thick food in this product
- The grill is smaller than it looks
- The plates do not remove, so it may be hard to clean them
- The top of the grill does not touch the food unless held with extra weight
The Oster CKSTPM21WC-ECO DuraCeramic 2-in-1 Panini Machine and Grill has one of the lowest starting prices on the market. In addition, the plates are made with a nonstick coating and the machine helps you save energy by warming up your food more quickly.
If you are planning to cook for one person and do not mind that the plates cannot be removed, this may be the grill for you! Given its low price point, it is ideal for individual use.
If you want to cook for more people, you will need a grill with a larger plate, such as the George Foreman grill reviewed above.